Friday, August 7, 2009

Special Column: Food Review by The New Ward Times Food Critic, Macy J. Ward

So, our Mom and Dad switched us to Beneful Weight Management after the winter. I guess they thought we were getting chubby, but Roscoe and I thought our fluffiness would just give them more to love. Besides, Roscoe couldn't help it that he had heartworms and had to be in captivity for two months. They also thought it would be a good idea to hold me captive with him. So, as Miles teased us by roaming around the house and jumping over our prison gate to freedom, we relaxed and decided we shouldn't exert too much energy.

I have to say that the Beneful Weight Management food is not different than the other food. But, what can I say? We enjoy food at anytime. The best food we are served is when we go to Grammie and Popi's house. They give us whatever we want and we gobble it up!

The worst thing about food time at our house is that Dad makes us sit and stay for our food. What? How would he feel if I made him sit and stay for his food? Although we think his "commands" are completely ludicrous, we do it anyway, just so he thinks he is the boss.

My advice to you is to feed your pets whatever they want. They will be happier and love you more for it. (Miles and Roscoe concur with this as well.)

In my next column, why rib meat is actually more delicious than just the rib bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment