Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Milestones: Tasha turns 30!

After the shower, we all headed over to the Ward hacienda for the big 3-0 bday party! Once again, I was completely overwhelmed by the outpouring of my friends. The guys had already been there having beers with the Daddy-to-be and getting the food ready for the party. When I arrived, I had the biggest surprise ever...my best friend Theo had flown in from New Jersey to surprise me! This time, I did cry. I could not believe he was there. Wes didn't even know he was coming. It was one of the best presents ever!

It was such a fun party. Stacie and her beau, Aaron were in from D.C. and it was good to see them. So many of my dear friends that I had not seen in ages attended and that meant so much to me. Mom and Dad were there helping to cook and give house tours. Bub made his yummy dip and he and Serena gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure (wonderful gift for a 36 week pregnant woman!). Liz and Greg stopped by and gave me the most beautiful earrings. I felt so blessed and loved and lucky to have so many wonderful friends in my life. It was an amazing birthday and I was so glad to share it with so many people I love.


Enjoying the sunshine.


My other "brother" Derek.


Dad keeping an eye on the grill while superhubby is cooking up some grub.


GrillMaster Flash.


T-N-T: Me with my real lil bro, Tony.


"What's that you said Violet? You love Uncle Theo?"


After a long day, Dad and Mom at 36 weeks!

After the guests had left, Theo stayed and we got to visit, which was awesome since we rarely get to see him. (I still cannot believe he was here!) Then, after Theo left, Wes had a birthday surprise for me! First, there was a birthday card from each of our three furry kids (Macy, Roscoe, and Miles) and then a great card from Wes. And then...the big surprise...The Michael Jackson Cd's I had been wanting and Ratatouille!! I was thrilled. It was the best birthday ever. Thank you all for making my 30th so memorable.

1 comment:

  1. Tash,

    It was so great to see you and Wes. Can't wait to meet little miss violet. ;)

    keep us posted.
    xox
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete