Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another week in the life of me. By New Ward Times Fashion Guru...Miss Violet Ward

Dancin time! My first dance to Roundabout by Yes. It was a blast.

Catching a few winks in my purple sheep onesie and lavender blankie.

Snoozing with Puppy. Sporting a white with pink and brown polka-dots hat.

Daddy went to Canada...again. But, Grammie came to stay with us AGAIN!! So much fun! Modeling a cherry Carter's onesie withe a pink bow in my hair (or on my head).

If only everyone could relax like this. Here I am wearing a hot pink onesie layered with a chocolate brown t-shirt.

Daddy's home! Modeling a "love that baby" green onesie with BabyLegs rainbow legwarmers and Trumpett MaryJane socks.

Top of the morning to ya! Here I have on my pink fleece jacket with warm white ruffle pants, pink hat and my hand-knitted booties. (I have a bib on to protect my rockin' outfit.)

Tummy Time in my comfy Gerber nightgown. I have to be comfortable moving those legs around..who wants to be restricted?

No comments:

Post a Comment