Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another week in the life of me. By New Ward Times Fashion Guru...Miss Violet Ward


Myself, Hallie and Mommy (Sporting my duckie onesie (Hallie loves ducks!) and Hallie is sporting an adorable white cotton dress with embroidered flowers of different colors. Mommy is comfortable in an overlay tanktop.)


Me, Hallie and Mommy again. I am waving at Hallie. (Outfits: Same as above.)


I look like my Daddy!! Here I am sporting a footed pajama. (Daddy's favorite!)


Modeling my adorable outfit from Uncle Chuck and Aunt Rebecca.


My first trip to work with Mom: Machelle, Alison, me and Stacy. I matched with my lavender onesie (not shown) and lavender blankie.


Daddy had to go to Canada for work...but guess who came to stay with me, Mommy, Macy, Roscoe and Miles...GRAMMIE!!! It was too much fun! (Modeling a light pink fleece jacket (bought by daddy) with a monkey onesie (also bought by daddy), white comfy pants, and fun socks.)


Hmmm...I wonder if the Razorbacks will ever win...hmmmm
(Outfit by Carter's: Purple and blue polka dot onesie, ruffle white comfy pants.)


Naptime...Daddy is "pretending" to be asleep too. (Outfit: same as above but here you see my cute pixie socks that Emily and Isabella gave me.)


Mommy stuck me is this stupid chair...but I look grown up in it! (Sporting my footed pj's again. Love these!)

No comments:

Post a Comment