Thursday, January 28, 2010

Violet Photo Montage 4 by The New Ward Times photog, Roscoe P. Ward


Our little snow baby!


Daddy's Little Granola


Sitting up like a big girl!


Violet had a cold for a few days and had to sleep in her car seat. Welcome to winter!


After a bath. Violet LOVES bathtime!


Vi reading a book to Mom. I usually hang out in Violet's room and get pets from her and mom.


First "thick" rice cereal. Vi LOVED it and Macy and I had some too!


Give me some more Mom!


Big girl sitting up modeling her new knit socks from Nana Worthington.


Vi and Dad hanging out getting ready for sleepy time.


Violet's first "big game" aka National Championship!


Working out with Mom. Look! There's me!


DJ Jazzy Vi and her turntable walker.


Violet's first snow. I also loved being out in the snow! Macy...not so much.


More walker fun time!


Hmmm...I wonder what she is thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment