Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fashion Review by Violet Jean Ward


Casual snow day footed jammie day.


Am I not an angel? I have on a comfy onesie and snuggled in a lavender blankie with Piglet and Sophie.


I love the Purple Cow!


Let it be. Sporting my "Let it be" organic cotton onesie with my sparkle jeans and my Land's End navy boots.



I love being in my skivvies! Favorite skivvies: Huggies Natural


Having a blast with Grammie! Modeling a purple flower onesie with matching pant and an awesome bib that was borrowed from daycare (yeah..mom made me say that!)


Favorite outfit again! Having fun kicking dad :).


I love my Sweet, Glucose onesie from Aunt Krystal and Uncle Andy.


Dad and I went to visit Mom at her scrappin day. Here I am with Aunt Serena in my white sweater, flower jeans and cream beret...all from The Children's Place.


I love Auntie Cecilia!


Ready for Jackson's Birthday! My light pink onesie, brown polka dot pants and furry boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment