Saturday, September 12, 2009

Restaurant Review by The New Ward Times Food Critic, Macy J. Ward

Before the arrival of my little sister, Violet, Mom and Dad decided that they were going to have one last date night. It was River Cities Restaurant Week (which helps out Arkansas Hospice) and they decided to go to The Copper Grill. Personally, I did not understand why they couldn't take myself, Roscoe, or Miles, but something to do with no pets, health code, yada, yada. When Mom and Dad arrived home, we were so excited hoping that we would get some treats. They went on and on about how delicious the meal was and how full they were and how they hadn't eaten that much in a long time. So, according to Mom and Dad, The Copper Grill is a great place for dinner, but I cannot give you my honest opinion since they so rudely forgot to bring some grub home for me and the gang. Oh well, I guess they made up for it with extra scraps and then we got burgers and fries for Roscoe's birthday. Stay tuned: In my next article, why you should always bring home scraps for your pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment