Thursday, September 17, 2009

Columns: What to do the weekend before you have a baby.

The weekend before I was induced, I had to "take it easy". I wanted to go visit Hallie once more before Violet's arrival, so my wonderful husband Wes took me to Conway and we took Hallie out for cookies (because that's what the cool aunt and uncle do).

Yummy...cookies!


Hanging out on Violet :).


Chillin in shades with Unkie Wes.

After Conway, I spent the afternoon "resting" as the doctor ordered. Then, Drew and Sarah brought Lucy by for a visit. She is so precious! We headed over the Chris and Su-Lauren's for a short time for Chris' 30th bday party. It was much fun and I finally got to meet Rob, his lady Sarah and their adorable Sydney.


Drew, Lucy and Wes


The birthday boy boiling some shrimp.

Sunday was a wonderful relaxing day. Who knew that the next day we would be going to the hospital to start our journey to have our wonderful little Violet.


No comments:

Post a Comment