Sunday, June 5, 2011

Social Events: NWA BABY SHOWER!

My fabulous friends in northwest Arkansas threw Edie a wonderful baby shower the weekend after Easter. My friend Angela and I have really reconnected in our adult years and I treasure her friendship. She introduced me to Mischelyn and Susan, who are so wonderful and have the best spirits and who co-hosted the awesome shower! Top it off with my TWO best friends growing up, Beth and Natalie, and my bff from PT school, Britt and it was a fabulous afternoon. Of course, I missed the gals that could not make it, but it was a fab shower. Love all my NWA friends and miss you lots! I am so lucky!

All of the gals!

The Triple Threat together again!

Katie and Violet cooking in the kitchen.

Delicious cake made by Susan, the best chef in the world!

The fabulous food (by Susan) and gorgeous decor by Misch and Angela!

Violet and Andrew sharing some Smarties.

Swimming at the hotel..Violet loved the pool.

In the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment