Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Milestones: Tasha turns 31!


My birthday weekend was FABULOUS! On Friday, I went to eat and to see Eat, Pray, Love with my closest gals..Laura, Carrie, Cecilia and my sis in law Serena. It was great! Mom bought me an AWESOME frozen yogurt cake..yummy! Saturday, Mom, Serena and I went to scrap with Carrie and Cel and that evening Wes and I got take out and CRASHED! Vi was visiting her Aunt Tammy and Uncle Craig and having a blast. On Sunday (the actual bday), I just hung out and played with Vi. She is such a wonderful gift! Cheers to 60 more years!
Ice Cream cake!

Mommy's flowers from Uncle Theo!

First trip to Waffle House to go have fun with Aunt Tammy and Uncle Craig!

Doing a little light cleaning.


Hiding while Mommy gets ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment