Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just because she's cute....by New Ward Times Editor-In-Chief, Miles Ward

So, the boss is growing more every day. She is getting to be comical and loves to give myself, Ross and Macy pets. I feel I am really going to love this little gal because I love pets. Enjoy the pictures of my sweet little sister and stay tuned...she will be crawling very soon.


Grammy Nelda and Papa George


Spinnin my DJ tunes.


Mom and Grammie are training for the LR Marathon so we have fun Fridays. I am laughing because she and Mom are being silly.


Giving Grammie kisses.


Sleeping soundly...until Mom woke me up!


Lovin the MumMums!


Weeee! This always makes me laugh!


Standing tall...for about 5 seconds.

Having fun with Dad, modeling my red socks from Nana W.

No comments:

Post a Comment